WeConnect is looking for one Enterprise Scheduler to monitor, maintain and report on all open orders that are assigned. An Enterprise Scheduler will be responsible for working with dealers and customers to maintain installation schedules and ensure that the job is completed to the customer's satisfaction.
In this role, you will:
- Work with other Enterprise Schedulers to ensure our field, customers, and distribution branches are supported properly.
- Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Ensure that work orders are routed in a timely manner based on current routing practices.
- Schedule customer orders, track job assignments and verify appointments.
- Close out internal jobs and auditing installations with a concentration on quality and installation requirements.
- Make outbound calls to confirm appointments and check on dispatch statuses.
- Primary contact for answering questions and escalating team concerns.
- Communicate and follow up on any escalated situation through completion including assisting with investigation reports and customer accusations.
An Enterprise Scheduler will be expected to demonstrate skills such as an ability to multi-task under high volume situations, a sense of urgency during peak volume times throughout the day, an ability to prioritize workloads, and good written and oral communication skill.