We are looking for someone with 3+ years of current and/or previous payroll experience to compute and prepare payrolls with multiple corporate entities in multiple states. This position will also be responsible for tax compliance work relating to Form 1099 NEC & MISC, Sales and Use tax, and Personal Property tax. Must possess considerable skills in attention to detail, active listening, and multitasking.
- Degree in accounting, business, or a related field preferred.
- Experience working in payroll and knowledge of basic accounting principles & payroll practices.
- Experience working with accounting & payroll software.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Direct Hire
- Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
- Benefits: After 30 days of employment