About the Job
Looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further!
WeConnect is looking for a knowledgeable, professional Payroll Accounting Administrator to join our expanding Payroll/Accounting team.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, including compiling and importing of payroll data and reviewing/analyzing for accuracy.
- Reconcile payroll related general ledger accounts.
- Perform import of 401k withholdings with third party administrator.
- Perform ACH banking transactions related to HSA withholdings.
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to executive management team.
- Respond to employee payroll inquiries.
- Work directly with third party software vendor.
- Compile information for external auditor requests pertaining to payroll and related.
- Assist management with payroll projections in conjunction with the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Sales & Use Tax filings.
- Maintain compliance for multiple company resale and exemption certificates.
- Process and initiate payments to independent contractors via ACH transactions.
- Perform all duties associated with year-end Form 1099 compliance and filings.
- Prepare annual personal property tax filings.
- Degree in accounting, business, or a related field preferred with 3-5 years of job experience in a payroll related field.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- High level of professionalism, accountability, confidentiality, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Proficient knowledge and experience working in payroll software.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and Outlook applications.
- Ability to learn and understand QuickBooks and other financial software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; work under pressure and respond with urgency.
- Good strategic planning and organizational skills and experience.
- Ability to multi-take and work well under aggressive schedules and pressing deadlines.
- Direct Hire.
- Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday.
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life.