Adams County, WI
Do you enjoy someone looking over your shoulder all day? Do you enjoy working in the same place every day? Then don't read any further because this job isn't for you! But, if you want to enjoy open roads and be in control of your earning potential, work like a boss with WeConnect! Enjoy the open roads and work like a boss in your traveling office.
Our HughesNet Specialists lead in installing, testing, and repairing satellite systems! We're trained to offer a personalized experience for our customers while teaching them how to use and get the most out of their products and services.
Our Hughesnet Specialists are:
- High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multi-task.
- Intelligent and see opportunities to improve quality.
- Adept at using technology and basic internal and external computer programs.
- Strong customer advocacy skills; friendly, approachable, communicative, knowledgeable, with a resilient work ethic and a high degree of integrity.
- Meets productivity standards and able to complete work efficiently.
- Willing to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Able to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, crawl into small spaces, and work in all climates
- Able to drive with a valid non-probationary driver's license.
What we offer:
- Paid training, uniforms, and cutting edge tools.
- A company vehicle and fuel card.
- Independent & steady work year-round.
- Unparalleled opportunity - WeConnect invests in you and your career with our incredible paid training techniques.
- We have competitive wages, paid time off & benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401(k) with company contribution.
As a Hughesnet Specialist, you will:
- Review and adhere to all installation specifications and uphold high-quality standards.
- Discuss satellite dish placement and installation requirements with customers.
- The ability to carry and climb ladders and work in limited space areas (i.e. attics, basements, crawl spaces).
- The ability to run wirings like coaxial cable and ground wire inside the interior wall or the exterior of the building and dig trenches to bury the cable.
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment, bringing systems up to code.
Those with backgrounds in construction, electrical, maintenance, repair, cable, military, and/or customer service are a plus.
If you're sick of the everyday ho-hum job, then take the chance on a new career and join the WeConnect team. Every day is a new adventure.