We are looking for a Full-Time Enterprise Support Representative to support Enterprise customers, Enterprise Installation management teams, and District Managers by working with 3rd party subcontractors to ensure installations of Broadband remote equipment is completed as requested. You will also be responsible for the administrative support managing Enterprise project work.
In this role, you will:
- Work with other Enterprise Support Representatives, Enterprise Installation management teams, and District Managers to ensure our field, customers, and distribution branches are supported properly.
- Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Ensure that work orders are routed in a timely manner based on current routing practices.
- Schedule customer orders, track job assignments and verify appointments.
- Communicate and follow up on any escalated situation through completion including assisting with investigation reports and customer accusations.
- Ensure that dealers are adhering to Hughes policies by conducting quality assurance checks and photo audits.
- Primary contact for answering questions and escalating team concerns.
- Assist with other assignments and/or projects as they come up and as the business changes.
You will be expected to demonstrate skills such as an ability to multi-task under high volume situations, a sense of urgency during peak volume times throughout the day, an ability to prioritize workloads, and good written and oral communication skills.
Full-Time, Direct Hire