Enterprise Support Representative
Start a new career with HughesNet…America’s #1 choice for satellite internet.
We are looking for a full-time Enterprise Support Representative to work directly with our HughesNet District Managers to provide project management and administrative support for our commercial HughesNet business. There will be a concentration of district and customer-specific tasks and projects. Responsibilities include ensuring the installation of HughesNet broadband remote equipment is completed as requested by the customer.
In this role, you will:
- Work with other Enterprise Support Representatives, Enterprise Installation management teams, and District Managers to ensure our field, customers, and distribution branches are supported properly.
- Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Ensure work orders are scheduled, routed, and installed in a timely manner.
- Import, export and track customer and employee data throughout various systems.
- Make outbound calls to confirm appointments and check on dispatch statuses.
- Pre-call customers regarding scheduling and installation requirements.
- Primary contact for answering questions and escalating team concerns.
- Work with internal and external customers to handle customer escalations.
- Identify and raise concerns when applicable by having strong attention to detail within all processes.
- Assist with other assignments and/or projects as they come up and as the business changes.
You need to be a team player and will be expected to demonstrate skills such as an ability to multi-task under high volume situations, a sense of urgency during peak volume times throughout the day, an ability to prioritize workloads, and good written and oral communication skills.
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
Minimum requirements are:
- Excellent customer service skills as well as written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to triage questions and customer/dealer concerns to the appropriate resources efficiently and accurately
- Willingness to take charge on certain projects and delegate tasks when necessary
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Follow-through and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and have the willingness to research and suggest creative solutions
- Adapt to change and have the ability to learn quickly and grasp new instructions easily
- Strong computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure and respond with urgency
- Must exhibit flexibility to work various shifts and overtime as needed
Take the chance on a new career and join the WeConnect team where every day is a new adventure!