WeConnect is looking for a Customer Service Representative to support Midwestern and Field operations. You will be responsible for supporting Quality Assurance and adherence to important installation and payment procedures. In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate skills such as attention to detail, a sense of urgency during peak volume times throughout the day, and an ability to prioritize workloads.
- Find creative solutions to problems or complaints from our internal and external customers.
- Schedule customer orders, track job assignments, and verify appointments.
- Analyze customer needs to better support WeConnect's culture, vision, mission, values, and key messages.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Import, export, and track customer and employee data throughout various systems.
- Work with managers and others to ensure our field, customers, and distribution branches are supported properly.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Conflict resolution and de-escalation skills.
- Comfortable sitting and speaking for long periods of time.
- Willingness to work overtime during peak seasons.