WeConnect is looking for a Customer Service Representative to support Midwestern and Field operations. You will be responsible for handling questions, complaints, or suggestions about our services or products, responsible for answering phones, reporting and analyzing customers' information and needs, and supporting the field personnel, internal customers, and external customers with their needs. In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate skills such as attention to detail, a sense of urgency during peak volume times throughout the day, and an ability to prioritize workloads.
- Work with other Customer Support Specialists and Operations Support Specialists to ensure our field, customers, and distribution branches are supported properly.
- Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from internal and external customers.
- Pre-call customers regarding scheduling and installation requirements.
- Close out jobs and audit installations with a concentration on quality and installation requirements.
- Schedule customer orders, track job assignments, and verify appointments.
- Communicate and follow up on any escalated situation through completion including assisting with investigation reports and customer accusations.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills as well as written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to triage questions and customer/dealer concerns to the appropriate resources efficiently and accurately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Follow-through and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Adapt to change, can learn quickly, and grasp new instructions easily.
- Strong computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond with urgency.
- Must exhibit flexibility to work various shifts and overtime as needed.
- Direct Hire, Full-Time.
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match, and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life.
- Training will be Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm.