WeConnect is looking for one Operations Support Coordinator to support Midwestern and Field operations. You will be responsible for supporting Quality Assurance and adherence to important installation and payment procedures. In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate skills such as attention to detail, a sense of urgency during peak volume times throughout the day, and an ability to prioritize workloads.
In this role, you will:
- Find creative solutions to problems or complaints from our internal and external customers
- Schedule customer orders, track job assignments and verify appointments.
- Analyze customer needs to better support WeConnect's culture, vision, mission, values, and key messages
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Import, export and track customer and employee data throughout various systems.
- Work with managers and other Operations Support Coordinators to ensure our field, customers and distribution branches are supported properly.
You will be training from 8:00am – 5:00pm Tuesday – Saturday. This individual would be working out of our Cadillac office location.
For more information please visit our website at www.weconnectllc.com